Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRM) are available at the fema.gov website. The digital images of flood hazard maps can be downloaded and/or printed for your documentation.
Click here for full instructions for printing and downloading FIRMette and FIRM maps.
A FIRMette map is a section of the full FIRM panel, below are quick steps to download a FIRMette map:
1. Go to https://msc.fema.gov/portal/home
2. Type in the property address in the search field, then click Search:
3. To print a sectional Flood Insurance Rate Map (aka FIRMette), click DYNAMIC MAP
4. Wait for the file download to complete, the FIRMette PDF file can be opened using Adobe Reader.
5. You can print or attach the FIRMette file for your documentation.